segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2008

Interview: Lbohh (U20 World Champion)

Mastursos - Our special guest this week is one of the bests HT coaches in World, e is the manager of FC Narva, he is the U20 World Cup winner, he is Lbohh.
Hi Lbohh, first I want to congratulate you by having won the U20 World Cup ;)
But, let’s star the “Interview...
Who is Lbohh and when he found Hattrick?

Lbohh – I’m 23 years old, I study law. I found hattrick in 2004, on my first year at the university.

Mastursos - In the beginning you believed that’s possible won the World Cup with Eesti?

Lbohh – Yes!

Mastursos - Which was the game when your National Team played better? Which tactic?

Lbohh – Both games against Czech Republic were excellent :D

Mastursos - How you feel when you reached at the last Round of this competion?

Lbohh – How come it was so easy??

Mastursos - And, what you feel when Eesti have become the World Champion?

Lbohh – What a sick game that was!!!

Mastursos - What is the main secrecy to become a world champion?

Lbohh – Knowledge, dedication and an inspired mind.

Mastursos - Do you believe that your successor will do a great job whit the world champions?

Lbohh – I am helping him with my advice. But most importantly, Metsapull seems to be “getting the point”. I am quite sure that by the time he will be playing the decisive matches, he won’t really need my advice!

Mastursos - Thanks Lbohh, all good in your real life and in the HT and I am waiting to see FC Narva in HT Masters ;)

Lbooh - I hope the same! Thanks for the nice interview!

Sem comentários: